Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Dear Mr.Pumpkin


My Dear Mr.Pumpkin???

I used to promise myself that i wouldn't fall in love again...
Because for me... I don't need a m
an in my life to share everything~
I got my Family by my side, Friends always there to hang out together...
And i really have a bad experience with boys~
And i used to hold tight to this words....
'NO BOY NO CRY'

That's my magic words every times people say... 'You Need a Boy' *Argh~ Why?*
As a girl... Well, every girl in this world...
Would like to have a boy that can love them forever, being there in a sweet or bitter situation...
Same goes to me... but me kinda have a bit different with others girl...
To be my Mr.Pumpkin...
You should have determination, Seriousness, responsibility~ *That's the crucial part lor~*
Why these three??
Determination... Cause i am so 'lasak' as a girl... i'm not a person that easily fall in love...
Love for me is like a lie~ Love sucks~
You have to have determination if you want to be with me... Determination shows seriousness...
Determination plus seriousness.... when you aim something, You surely seriously want that thing right???
In no matter what you must have it~ Serious here is you ready for commitment~ * i need a person with high commitment cause i have targets in life*
I don't like 'Puppy love'...

As you can see... 'Puppy love' is like when you feel like 'like' someone, you try to get and when that person fall for you, You start to feeling bored~
YOU DUMP!
Me myself, i want long-term period of love... *that's why i want serious person as my Mr.Pumpkin*
I don't want love that have expired date... cause when i decide to give my heart to someone... that's mean you're the chosen ONE...
Last but not least, Responsible.... every girls surely want this right???
When he is a responsible kinda person... You'll feel secure to be with him...
As my conclusion... All these three point come to one word...
SECURE!!
Hey~ You need to feel secure when having a relationship.
Another word... SURE!!
Hey~ You need to be sure that he's not just playing with you.
If you feel sure and secure...
Then just go for it!


Well... this is only a little~ cannot talk much-much...
Till my heart talks again~


No comments:

Post a Comment