Saturday, September 25, 2010

L.O.V.E Equal to P.A.I.N


Just now...
A friend from Sabah called...
I know.. to get a call from him must be something he wanna talked about...
My guess is totally right...
When he start to talk...
I stop all the crap things that came out from his mouth~
And asked him to go straight to his point...
And his problem was...
He still can't move on from his one side love...
One side love~
FYI...
That girls used to be his girlfriend...
But after seeing other boy...
She dumped my friend~
My friend... He's one of my special boy...
Because we've been friends since high school...
He's the one that sometimes send me home, fetched me when ever i want...
Hang out just to eat 'Edlee Fried Chicken'...
He's a good friend to me and a good boyfriend to a girlfriend...
Why i said that???
Because once he fall for someone truly...
He'll be the loyal person on this planet... *I know him well*
I hate that girl who never appreciate my boy~
You are so stupid for not realizing how amazing and priceless his love...
It's not easy to find someone that really want a serious commitment with you...
Cause these days... Serious is not in a 'lover' dictionary i may say...
But i can't blame the girl if she doesn't love him anymore...
Love easily change if you think it is easy to find love... *Bullshit*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Love is like the truth, sometimes it prevails, sometimes it hurt...
Just imagine this situation...
You have a crush with this girl...
You love him...
and after a while thinking you go and confess to the girl that you love her...
If the girl likes you back, you're lucky!
But if don't???
You'll feel like you are so 'hell'...
So... telling the truth about your love to someone sometimes painful...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Same goes to my dear friend...
He tried everything to win back the girl that he love...
But... face it...
Love cannot be forces...
We can't force someone to love you back even though you know your love is so deep...
This is about heart...
We can't easily talk about heart and feelings...
Even though i tried to comfort him...
Still i can't help him because he is the only one that can help himself... *What the...*
I know... love is so suck~
There is a say that said...
'Where there is love, there is pain'
You cannot run nor you cannot hide from love...
Love and pain are meant to be together...
You have to take the risk when you decide to give your heart to someone...
Loving someone that cannot love you back is so heartache... *Again... What the...*
So, here i tell you...
LOVE IS NOT A EASY THING!
Give your heart to someone that can appreciate it...
Love the one that love you...
Don't go for the person that you love...
Cause the person that you love will leave you for the person that they love...
LOVE IS COMPLICATED~



No comments:

Post a Comment