Monday, October 4, 2010

Valuable~

Valuable~ What does that really mean?? Valuable... is having great material or monetary value especially for use or exchange... or in other words is something of value. That's what the Dictionary.com said. My says??? Valuable is having something that worthless, that have sentimental values...

Why am i talking about valuable??? Well... Last night... i lost my necklace~
Well may be some of you guys out there will say that 'it's just a necklace' 'You can get another one'...
Yup i can get another one same as before~ but for me... even though i replace it with 10 necklaces, it won't be the same as the lost one... Why??? Valuable~
Not because of the price... but because my special someone present it to me...
because of SENTIMENTAL VALUE!
I, may be a 'romantic' *Am i??* kind of person... Well some times~
That necklace not too 'mahal' but for me it is 'mahal'~
Daaa~ How can you get a necklace in the popcorn while watching movies???
it is like 1:1oo times to get it in the popcorn~
and turn out... Your 'Love' planned it already~
Hurm... got sentimental value right???

I'am kinda of upset... Why??? Because i felt like the necklace is just a necklace for you...
I don't ask much... For me... when you gave me that present, i'll cherish it too the end...
But why do you make me sad???
Necklace hanya lah seutas rantai pada you...
Yang tak bermakna langsung... *that's what i think*
No effort from you to go and seek for it...
But thank God... with my effort i finally found it after searching every where~
Not in my house... but near the place that we always hang out...
Guys...
Just think a minute...
If he put an effort to search for the necklace and if 'takdir' says you can't find it then it's okay...
But... if you don't go and try... How can you know you can get it back???
I try... and trying... at last...
I FOUND IT!
Thank You 'Mr.Pumpkin'... Thank You for not trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment