Tuesday, November 23, 2010

99 Facts About guys

Well... I am surfing the internet at 3.08am... In the morning... seriously... i can't sleep... i don't know why... nervous??? Nope! Just don't know... tomorrow my lil bro will seat for his exam... SPM~ So, maybe that's why i can't sleep... so that i can wake him up so that he can be well prepare for the exam... Cause my parents outstation... *being a good sister hey!*
Well maybe that is one of excuses that i can say right now... 3am... in the morning~
While i were awake... My finger really good at 'clicking' and 'clicking'... *What the???* Unfortunately...*Hahaha... why am i using unfortunately???* i found these 'info'... So... let's 'sneak peek' at these will we??? I know... maybe some of you have read it but you can still read it again right??? 99Facts about guys... So, shall we???

No comments:

Post a Comment