Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Feeling Like Giving Up~


Today the whole day i don't text or call Mr.Pumpkin. And for the first times, i felt like nothing~ doesn't really matter~ or i don't care~
And before our last class ended today, he text me in the class *even though we are in the same class* asking 'can i come to your house today? i want to use your streamyx~' then i reply 'Okay'.
Well, actually we got into a fight last night because of a necklace.
So, i don't wanna talk with him~ Sending a war signal! *and he accepted it*
Then... after class he asked me out... to Digi Center... he wanna take a look at Digi package on iPhone~ *Dari aritu bising nk pakai iPhone* at first i jual mahal...
Me: Hurm... Sorry... can't go~ i have something to do.
Him: Owh~ Okay then...

After 20 minutes....
Me: Hurm... Okay then... i can go... *God~ What on earth am i thinking that time???*
Him: Smile~ Okay... i'll fetch you after i get home...
Me: Okay.

After 45minutes reached home...
No message~ No call from him~ *start to pissed off a lil*
Then without wasting my time...
go to my inbox and start to text him...
'What time do u wanna go out? i have assignment to do tonight'...
No reply~
Another message from me to HIM~
'Okay. Times Up~ i take it as your are so not serious asking me out. Bye'
Hurm... may be i'm kinda person that have very 'low' patient when it comes to Mr.Pumpkin~ *Sorry* cause for me you are so not taking me seriously~
And because of that we always 'gaduh'~ over and over again...

Okay~ enough with that...
after 25minutes past...
My inbox have 1 message~ guess from whom???
Yup~ Mr.Pumpkin...
Him: I went for futsal just now... Jom ah... Kuar sekarang.
My reaction...
Futsal??? Okay... i'm a person tha
t really takes small things seriously!
I don't care with the futsal things... but no sorry from him... and can you please inform me earlier??? can???
Well... with a 'cloudy' feeling...
Me: Xnak la... i dah siap2 tadi but you say nothing... so, i don't wanna go anymore. Moreover, i need to do my Arabic assignment tonight.
Less than a second... my phone ring~
He called...
You jom la kuar... tadi i main futsal...
x kan nak main futsal bawa phone kan???
Me: Okay... sorry i x nk kua.
Him: Alaaa... jom la...
Me: *Silent*
Him: Okay la... ikut you la...
~Conversation End~

Benda kecik... tapi for me...
Like... okay... penat la...
Tiba-tiba... feeling like giving up...
Asyik gaduh je...
Penat la...
Benda y same je selalu...
Masing-masing dgn ego masing-masing...
I know... others will say...
You should feel lucky for having him...
I know... but others can say things that they can see...
Things that they cannot see??? How???
Giving up???
What should i do???
Deep down in my heart... i know that i can't let him go...
Playing with my EGO that is big like an elephant...
Just give up... No more you can do~ *my ego*
Hu~




No comments:

Post a Comment