Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New house~ New Life~


Hu~ Searching, finding new house is quite hard...
Moreover, if you try to search for the 'new house' in the season 'juniors' do~
What's Up with my old 'teratak'???
Well... i think i need a new environment for my new life...
Furthermore... my contract will end by this end of the year...
So, before my long holiday start... i need to find new house!!!
Today... i have my Risk Test... but why am i still in front of my lappy???
And... my head keep thinking about Quicksilver ~
Why??? Because i owe my Mr.Pumpkin a birthday present! *Hu~ I Love Him So Much*

11pm...
Alhamdulillah... I'm done with my test and planning...
I'm proud with myself *motivate myself with saying this magic words!*...
I've completed my Risk test with a relieved feeling... that's mean i can answer the test~ hihi...
Done with Mr.Pumpkin's Birthday present~
And the other good news is... i found new house!!!
In my life... when ever i'm stuck in 'hell' or hardship...
I always realize that... When ever i caught in the middle of hardship or problems....
Good things alway come after trying really hard... and when the time i feel like give up...
That's why... Don't ever think to give up easily...
For me... a person that easily give up trying is a weak person...
A loser i may say...
Not that i think i'm being so 'bagus'... but that's what i think...
Don't ever say you can't do it if you don't try...
Me myself... my life is not too perfect...
But what makes my life perfect is because...
THE PERSON stand beside me...
My Mom&Dad...
My Elder Sister...
My Lil sisters& Brothers...
My Family...
My Mr. Pumpkin...
I need them because they complete me...
Without them... i don't know how my life would be...
Dull maybe???
Why on earth i'm talking about this???
Cause making the right decision is not easy...
Decision to get out from my 'teratak' is not an easy decision...
Decision to start new life is not easy to make...
Decision to fight back is not easy...
Decision to back off is not easy...
Decision to walk alone is not easy...
Decision to make the decision is not easy...
It is not easy to make a decision if you are not strong and tough enough...
With what had happened with my life this past few days makes me strong...
Makes me realize how strong a person can be if they had to be...

New house~ New Friends~ New Life~
I hope i can be a better person once i step out from this conflict...
What i get from this conflict is... it is not easy to satisfied others...
But the most important is...
Friends come and go...
But family... Loved one... Always being there when ever we need them...
So, guys... cherish what you have now...
Love the one that care about YOU...
Care the one that love YOU...
Have faith in yourself...
Don't afraid to 'shake' the world... *Ayat nak poyo~*
Go for it if that is good for You...






No comments:

Post a Comment