Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Packed Day~

Today is Wednesday...
As usual... my Wednesday every week always packed...
From morning~
Till Noon~
My day start at 10.30am finish at 6.30pm... *tired*
And every Wednesday... my stomach would always feel like butterfly fly inside it~
Why???Because... QMT or Statistic subject~

I'm a bit slow in this subject...
And the Lecturer is so freaking good but... like i said before because of my slowness in math...
i always feel 'scared'... hahaha....
And because i always felt like i'm the dumbness in the class...
Trust me... Why??? Just imagine this... my 1st and 2nd quiz...
FAILED!!
But Thank God, Thank You to my Sweet Mr.Pumpkin and to my 'Teacher' Mr.Ayie...
I managed to passed the 1st test of the subject! *Yeay!!!*
Okay let's not talk about that too much~
Today, 06102010...
for the 1st time, my QMT Class CANCEL!
Because my Dear Madam got an emergency~
With a bright smile... i feel like...
Hu~ Free!!!
My classmate??? Of course like a wild animal 'celebrate' it~ *because QMT make them Stress*
Me??? and my girls???
Sakinah, Zeeqah, Ili~ Went to their world, which is 'Dreamland'... kikikiki
Ulfa and Me??? Hurm~ at 1st we just planned to get some lunch hours MCD, pay my bill, survey stuffs at Quicksilver boutique and go back home.
But... like old folks say... we can only planned... only God who determines~
All our planned changed! From Mahkota Parade, Dataran Pahlawan...
We went to Taman Kesidang... fetched Amin, Ustad and Bibi...
We went Klebang~ to have our high-tea there...
The menu are... Coconut-shake ~ Roti Jala *teringat Mak Mr.Pumpkin nye roti jala* and nasi lemak.
Hu~ after got back home... so tired... but my cafe world is waiting~ hahaha...
But instead playing games... i reached my blog... *my blog is a place to express my feeling i think~*
I have wasted my free Wednesday with doing nothing! T.T
I should study thou~

No comments:

Post a Comment