Friday, October 15, 2010

Friendship Never End

Even though many things happen these few days...
Today... when i'm packing-packing barang nak moving out...
i felt like very 'berat'... *crying*
Sebab... i'm letting you go...
Sebab... i'm moving out...
Sebab... i know i'm not going to be 'This Azza'...
Sebab... I'm going to be new Azza...
Sebab... i'm going to miss our old days...
Macam-macam dah jadi...
But deep down in my heart...
We still friends...
I may look firm with my decision...
That's because i have and need to be...
That's for our own good...
Moving out just an option for not to 'keruh'kan hubungan kita...
I still love you... Love us...
But i don't want both of us getting hurt...
Let hurt now then hurt much worst after this...
Sekarang pun both of us sangat terluka...
But i know... you hurt just for a while... that's good...
I don't like to see you 'unhappy' with 'us'...
That's why i'm letting you go...
I'll forgive but never forget...
Hope u'll life happily after this...
I know i should not worry about that cause you have her now...
But if You need someone...
You need a shoulder to cry...
I'll be there... *Insya'Allah*
We still friends...
May be masing-masing xtau nak approach masing-masing camne...
May be takes time...
Just remember...
We still friends...
Don't feel like i'm stranger...
I still love you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I blame her for things that happen between us...
Yup... I'm 'degil'...
I'm not crying regretting all these...
Never!!
Crying because... when i recall back...
What we have...
What we share...
It's heartache~
But slowly... we both gonna heal...
I know that...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To My Dear Chinggu... Ms.Heechul~
I'm sorry...
Ingat x dulu...
Mase mule-mule nk masuk 'sini'???
Excited gile...
That time i made promise...
Actually 'we' made the promise...
I'll be there for you...
U'll be there for me...
We'll share everything...

Now... when i ingat balik...
Seriously... Hati sakit sangat...
I rase gagal...
Cause for me...
You are my responsibility...
But once i'm moving out...
We just being 'friends'...
But still... i felt hard...
Risau...
Just remember...
I'm gonna be there where ever... when ever you need...
Cause...
Friendship between us... Never Ends...
Me and You...
Together...

No comments:

Post a Comment